Below is our new automated response chat who is designed to help you with questions you may have and would like the information instantly. you can ask anything from product details, updates on your order, questions on the preorder dates. If there are questions Wave Assist can not answer for you, it will request all the information needed for Customer Service to be able to answer your query and email it to them for you.
One of the best features is it can answer any warranty questions, provide troubleshooting for any issues and you can submit a warranty claim. Wave assist talks you through it from start to finish in one easy interaction rather than back and forth in emails. It also advises when, what and how you need to record the sufficient evidence required to submit a claim.
Give it a go below and let us know what you think or if you would like to suggest some amendments - email@example.com
If you can not find your information here try our new live chat on the link below
- We are open Monday to Friday, from 8AM TIL 9PM, Email us with all enquires.
- We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48hours Monday to Sunday.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - General Enquiries | Wave Direct
- email@example.com - Technical Enquiries | Wave Direct
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Warranty Claims | Wave Direct
- email@example.com - Customer Feedback | Wave Direct
All you need to do is submit a call back request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Email used to place the order:
Reason for requesting a call:
Any preferred time or time unavailable:
We will aim to call you in the next 48 hours but this can not be guaranteed and calls will only be made to those who submit all the information.
Please be aware this is for general advice only and not for submitting warranty claims.
PRESS & MARKETING
For all press, marketing & affiliate enquiries please contact our marketing manager, we are always keen to further develop relationships with affiliate brands so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries...
Marketing Team: email@example.com (please do not email this address if you are a customer wishing to query an issue with your hot tub)
- Products may be returned within 14 working days in the exact condition received and in the original packaging.
- If the product is returned in a used/damaged condition they will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Must check all returns with Customer Service
WE GIVE ALL OUR SPA'S WARRANTY ON THE CONTROL UNIT (12 MONTHS), COVER & LINER (6 MONTHS)
We will only replace the Wave Spa if our troubleshooting solutions and/or repair has been unsuccessful.
- Products must be used in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Please note that warranty claims are subject to product assessment and testing on receipt of the spa.
- Any issues with the control unit are covered for 12 months, subject to using the spa correctly. The cover and liner have 6 months warranty and will be replaced if it has a puncture due to a manufacturing fault.
- We will request photographic evidence that the damaged item has been disabled before sending the replacement item.
In order to be directed to the relevant aftersales provider, you will have to submit a warranty claim with us.
To do this, please use the Wave Assist at the top of the page to ensure you get all the information needed for your type of claim. If you have trouble uploading the information you can email firstname.lastname@example.org