Our Wave Assistant helps all our customers with key questions avoiding the wait for a reply from our Customer Services Team.
- We are open Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 4 PM, Email us with all enquires.
- We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48hours Monday to Friday.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - General Enquiries | Wave Direct
- email@example.com - Technical Enquiries | Wave Direct
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Warranty Claims | Wave Direct
- email@example.com - Customer Feedback | Wave Direct
- For all press, marketing & affiliate enquiries please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org), we're always keen to further develop relationships with Wave Direct so get in contact if you have any queries...
- Products may be returned within 14 working days in the exact condition received and in the original packaging.
- If the product is returned in a used/damaged condition they will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
WE GIVE ALL OUR SPA'S WARRANTY ON THE CONTROL UNIT (12 MONTHS), COVER & LINER (6 MONTHS)
- We will only replace the Wave Spa if our troubleshooting solutions and/or repair has been unsuccessful.
- Products must be used in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Due to hygiene reasons, in the case of a Wave Spa needed to be returned, they must be returned in clean & dry condition regardless of the type of the warranty claim. Failure to do this could mean we would return the Wave Spa to you or charge a £50 cleaning fee.
- Please note that warranty claims are subject to product assessment and testing on receipt of the spa.
- Any issues with the control unit are covered for 12 months, subject to using the spa correctly. The cover and liner have 6 months warranty and will be replaced if it has a puncture due to a manufacturing fault.
- We will request photographic evidence that the damaged item has been disabled before sending the replacement item.
In order to be directed to the relevant aftersales provider, you will have to submit a warranty claim with us.
To do this, please email your enquiry including the below information to: email@example.com
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer contact number
- Customer email address
- Proof of purchase
- Photos of set up of the spa
- Photo (s) of the problem
- Batch number/ serial number*
*If your enquiry relates to the cover and/or liner, please state the batch number located above the warning label on the liner. If your enquiry relates to the control unit, the batch/serial number is located inside the compartment/heater unit at the back of the Wave Spa.
You may find the serial number on your Wave Spa here:
You may find the serial number on your liner here: